· Declare a structure that holds a name in the form of “last, first” (This is only one string) and an age for each person.
· Use typedef to declare a meaningful structure name for this structure.
· Your main( ) will call a void function that will:
1. Declare an array that will hold ten (10) of these structures.
2. Read values from a file.
3. Print the name of the oldest person in the form “first last”.
Run your program with the following data:
Helpful, Harry 18
Smiley, Scott 28
Hand in a listing of the file, a listing of your program and the output.
* Date Submitted________