1. What floating animal has stinging cells that in some cases can kill people?
2. What term used to use describe etchings made on ivory or whale teeth?
3. What was the distance originally set legally as to how far out into the ocean a country had "rights".
4. What term is used to cover the overall economic contribution of the oceans and coasts to the national economy?
5. The ocean has inspired many artistic responses. What is the famous book about whaling written by Herman Melville?
6. What concept is involved with he term "nullus res" (a non-thing) as it deals with the ocean?
7. About how deep is the deepest part of the ocean?
8.What is a large mass of water pushed up onto the land by a storm known as
9. What term is used for sailor songs?
10. Let's end with an easy one. What groups of seafaring people are associated with the "skull and crossbones"
Answers will come with the next game.