CIS 1.0/Biomedical Computing
HW Unit C, Part II
The assignment is due (both parts) on Wednesday October 25, 2006.
- Write answers to the questions below in a Notepad file.
- Save the file and name it with your last name followed by the
.txt extension. For example, my file would be called
- When you are completely finished zip this file up along with
all your files from Part I and email the zip file to me as an
Instructions for using WinZip are available.
- My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BE SURE TO ASK IN THE LAB IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY STEPS!!!!
PART II. Off-line questions
To answer the questions in this part, you do not need to be connected
to the Internet. However, you will need to use a computer to run
Notepad and type your answers into a file.
- Read the case study articles for Units A, B and C.
For each article, explain the main point that the article is making.
You must write these explanations in your own words
(no copying them out of the articles or from some other source). Write
as if you were explaining this to a friend.
- Pick one of the case study articles. Write down which article it
is, and then explain why the use of computers is important for the
subject the article is describing. For example, if the article
describes something that could not be done without computers, explain
why this is the case. If you think that computers are not important
for the subject of the article, say that, and explain why.