CIS 1.0/Biomedical Computing
HW Unit D
- This assignment covers the material from unit D in our syllabus:
Event-driven programming. You may find it helpful
to read chapers 9 and 11 in the Reed text in order to
complete this assignment.
- This assignment is worth 5 points, or 5% of your term grade.
- For this assignment, you will create one in
Netlogo. Since you are working in pairs, you only have to
create one file for both of you. Type your names in the file and
your email address as comments.
- Save your work!!! BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE LAB, make sure that
you save your work by storing it on a USB flash drive or by
saving it on the laptop you are working on.
Make sure you remember which laptop you are using.
- When you are completely finished, make sure that either I collect
a copy of the file, or that you email it to me.
The assignment is due on Wednesday November 15, 2006.
BE SURE TO ASK IN THE LAB IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY STEPS!!!!
A FIRST NETLOGO PROGRAM.
Step 0. Netlogo basics.
Step 1. A Netlogo example.
- Start up Netlogo.
- Under the "Help" menu, find the "User Manual".
- Work through Tutorials #1 and #2.
- Work through Tutorial #3.
- Save the program you write for Tutorial #3.
- When you save the program, name the file with the last names of everyone
in your group, followed by the .nlogo extension.
For example, if I was working with Mr Brown and Mr Black, we would name
our file brown-black-parsons.nlogo
- If you complete this in class, make sure I collect the file on a USB
If you complete the program at home, make sure that you email me the file.