Submission Instructions and Late Policy.
Homeworks are due on the day that they are due.
Here are the rules --- please know them well:
Sometimes I will ask you to hand in a hardcopy (printout) of your work:
- Hardcopies must be brought to class on due date (which will
always be a day with a class) and handed in to me.
- If I don't get your hardcopy by the end of the class, you will
lose some credit. The later you hand the work in, the more credit you
- If you must miss class, have a friend deposit your hardcopy.
Sometimes I will ask you to hand in a softcopy (an electronic file)
of your work. This is what you must do:
For softcopy submission, I will accept work until midnight on the due date.
- Use WinZip to create a ZIP archive of your work. This must
include all the files that are part of your work (including
images for example).
- Name your archive my-family-name.zip (so I would call my file parsons.zip, not simon.zip).
- Submit the archive through:
the online submission system
You will need a username and password to use this system. I have emailed these to the email address for you in the BC Portal. If this is not an address you look at regularly, go look for the email about this.
Here are some notes on Using ZIP.
Exceptions and Extensions
Exceptions and extensions are possible, primarily based on MEDICAL
Circumstances must be documented and suitable arrangements will be made.
You must consult me via email on an individual basis.