Submission Instructions and Late Policy.
Homeworks are due on the day that they are due.
Here are the rules --- please know them well:
Exceptions and extensions are possible, primarily based on MEDICAL
- Hardcopies must be brought to class on due date (which will
always be a day with a class) and deposited in the homework box in the
front of the classroom.
- If your hardcopy does not make it into the box, by the end of the
class, you can get it to me later, but you will lose credit.
- The later the homework gets to me, the more credit you will lose.
- If you give it in after I have returned the homework that was
handed in on time, you will get no credit for it.
- If you hand in homework late, I make no guarantees about when I
will return it to you.
Circumstances must be documented and suitable arrangements will be made.
You must consult me via email on an individual basis.
Submission details for projects will be posted on the class web page.