Homeworks are due on the day that they are due.
Here are the rules. Please know them well.
- All homeworks MUST be submitted electronically on the due date by 6AM.
- You MUST submit BOTH an electronic and a hardcopy
of all assignments.
- electronic submissions.
- Only electronic assignments are graded. Hardcopies are a convenience
for the TA and are used to return comments to you.
- Without an electronic copy, you will not receive a grade for the
- Submission time is clocked according to the time of your
- Be aware that the system tends to get clogged when too many people
try to submit at the same time.
So AVOID A LATE PENALTY and don't submit too close to the 6AM deadline!
- You may have a total of 50 hours grace time for lateness of electronic
This may be used up all at once or split between several assignments.
- Hardcopies must be brought to class on the due date and deposited in the
homework box in the front of the classroom within the first 5 minutes of
- The box will be sealed at 2.45pm.
- If your hardcopy does not make it into the box, you will lose 0.5 points.
- If you must miss class, have a friend deposit your hardcopy.
- Late hardcopies (that do not make it to class at all on the due date)
will not be accepted and you will lose 1 point on the assignment.
Exceptions and extensions are possible, primarily based on DOCUMENTED
Circumstances must be documented and suitable arrangements will be made.
You must consult me via email on an individual basis.
-- Prof Sklar.