Homeworks are due on the day that they are due.
Here are the rules. Please know them well.
- All homeworks MUST be submitted electronically on the due date by 6AM.
- You MUST submit BOTH an electronic and a hardcopy
of the documentation portion of all assignments.
- electronic submissions.
- Only electronic assignments of source code are graded.
- Without an electronic copy, you will not receive a grade for the
- Submission time is clocked according to the time of your
- Be aware that the system tends to get clogged when too many people
try to submit at the same time.
So AVOID A LATE PENALTY and don't submit too close to the 6AM deadline!
- You may have a total of 50 hours grace time for lateness of electronic
This may be used up all at once or split between several assignments.
- Hardcopies must be brought to class on the due date and deposited in the
homework box in the front of the classroom within the first 5 minutes of
- The box will be sealed at 1.15pm.
- If your hardcopy does not make it into the box, you will lose 0.5 points.
- If you must miss class, have a friend deposit your hardcopy.
- Late hardcopies are those that do not get to class on the due date.
These will lose 1 point and must be delivered to my office ASAP.
Exceptions and extensions are possible, primarily based on DOCUMENTED
Circumstances must be documented and suitable arrangements will be made.
You must consult me via email on an individual basis.
-- Prof Sklar.