cs3157 regrade policy
- if you feel that there was an error in grading your
lab or homework,
know that the ta's are given a list of expectations for each
homework and lab assignment and are told where to take off points.
so if your complaint is that too many points were taken off for one
kind of mistake or another in your program, then generally those types
of things will not change in a regrade.
- contact the ta who graded the work and discuss your complaint with him/her.
- if this does not resolve the issue, then you need to write on a piece
of paper a description of your complaint and give the paper with me.
- i grade the exams myself. if you feel that there was an error in
grading your exam, then write on a piece of
paper a description of your complaint, staple the paper to the exam
and give the whole thing to me.
- be aware that a regrade means that the entire assignment or exam will
be remarked, so be aware that your mark can go down as well as up.
i typically process all regrades at the end of the semester, so don't
expect to hear back from me right away. if you need an exam to study
from, then make a copy of it before you turn it in for a regrade.
- deadlines for regrade requests are 10 days after the grade email