Here are some guidelines for your class presentations.
- Your presentation should last about 30 minutes and should end
with some intriguing questions to get class discussion going.
- It is best to use visual aids, like slides.
- You can bring slides on your laptop or you can post them on a web
page or bring them on a USB drive so that we can display them in class.
- You may have handouts if you want, but they are not required.
There's a copy machine in the CS dept office which we can use to make
copies of handouts if you have them.
- If you want me to post any material you find on the class web
page, then I'll be happy to do so.
- Please send me any presentation material or documents in PDF
- Movies and demonstrations help keep people awake and interested. :-)