There will be one assignment per unit.
Each which will be distributed in class and posted here
during the term.
- unit I (computers and networks)
- 5 points total (both parts), due sep 17 (both parts):
- unit II (algorithms and computer languages)
- 7 points, due oct 1 (both parts):
EXTENDED TO OCT 5
- unit III (data representation and storage)
- unit IV (event-driven programming)
- unit V (solvability and feasibility)
- unit VI (programmer-defined functions)
- 10 points, due dec 3: EXTENDED TO DEC 12
- unit VII (security, privacy, encryption and plagiarism)