- Theoretical Computer Science for the Working Category Theorist Preprint.
- Finding Order in Chaos Preprint.
- On The Mysterious Aspects of Quantum Mechanics Preprint.
- Finding Structure in Science and Mathematics A winner of an FQXi essay contest. See here. A variation of this essay also appeared in Nautilus on June 22, 2017.
- Paradoxes, Contradictions,
and the Limits of Science American Scientist, 2015.
- Computability and Complexity of Categorical Structures 2015.
- Why Mathematics Works So Well A winner in the FQXi 2015 essay contest Trick or Truth: the Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics.
- The Role of Symmetry in Mathematics with Mark Zelcer, Foundations of Science. 2016.
- Resolving Paradoxes Philosophy Now, February 2015
- Mathematics via Symmetry with Mark Zelcer, 2013.
- Kolmogorov Complexity of Categories
in Computation, Logic, Games, and Quantum Foundations - The Many Facets of Samson Abramsky ,
edited by Bob Coecke, Luke Ong, Prakash Panangaden. Springer LNCS 7860, 2013.
- Galois Theory of Algorithms
in Rohit Parikh on Logic, Language and Society, edited by Can Baskent, Lawrence S. Moss, and Ramaswamy Ramanujam, Springer, 2017.
- Towards a Definition of an
Journal of Logic and Computation, 2010.
- An Introduction to Quantum
In Logic at the Crossroads: An Interdisciplinary View Edited
Amitabha Gupta, Rohit Parikh and Johan van Benthem, July, 2007.
- A Classification of
With Adam Brandenburger. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical
and Theoretical 41 (2008) 425302, September, 2008.
- A Computational Approach to Biblical Hebrew
(with Joachim Lambek).
in Computational Algebraic Approaches to Natural Language ,
edited by C. Casadio and J. Lambek. Polimetrica, Monza (Milan), Feburary, 2005.
PS | PDF | DVI
- A Universal
Self-Referential Paradoxes, Incompleteness and Fixed Points The Bulletin of Symbolic Logic. (September 2004).
Coherence, Homotopy and
K-Theory 23: Pgs 203 - 235. (2001).
The Syntax of
Coherence Cahiers de Topo. Geom. Diff. Cat. Vol XLI-4 Pgs 255 - 304. (2000).
Algebraic Theories in Quantum Field Theories and
Quantum Algebra: A
An NSF proposal with a lot of good ideas.
PS | PDF | DVI
The Journal of Pure & Applied Algebra. 147 no. 2, Pgs 175 - 213. (2000).
Main Home Page