Unit IV: Arrays & Strings
- Notes for class IV.1: Arrays
- Notes for class IV.2: Strings
- Notes for class IV.3: More on strings
- Notes for class IV.4: Strings and arrays
- Here's more-arrays.cpp, which gives many of the examples from class IV.1.
- Next is dna.txt, the
file of strings for Lab 4 Part 1.
- Then there is strings.cpp,
which gives many of the examples from class IV.3.
- Finally we have strings-and-arrays.cpp,
which has all (I think) of the examples I wrote on the board in class
IV.4, and more-strings.cpp which
demonstrates the use of reference parameters with strings.
Take a look at Chapters 5 and 7 of the textbook.