Unit II: Control structures and input
- Notes for class II.1: Logical operations, control structures
- Notes for class II.2: More control structures and some mathematics
- In class II.3 the projector was broken, and we talked about the
patient record example, which you can find below.
- Notes for class II.4: Looking at the whole program
In this class we looked at the make-records program that created
patient record data.
- Notes for class II.5: A first look at arrays
In this class we looked at the array example.
- The ant game from class II.2.
- The patient data example from class II.3:
- An example which creates a file of patient data that can be read
by the patient data example, as used in class II.4.
- The example I used to illustrate array handling in class II.5.
You should read through Chapters 2 and 3 of the textbook. The material
is a little different from what we looked at in class, but all
of it is relevant. Don't skip stuff just because I didn't mention it.