yeah, cos it probably itches
Unit II: Control structures and input
- The robot program roomba.cpp from class II.2
- The program roombaLog.cpp, the one from
labII.3 which logs the motion of the robot.
- A sample log file produced by the program.
- The program roombaLog.cpp, the one
from labII.4 which reads commands from a file.
- The file dirt.txt which is required for the
- The file anonymous.c from the obfusticated
C-program competition that we looked at in class.
- Some output from that program.
You should read through Chapters 2 and 3 of the textbook. The material
is a little different from what we looked at in class, but all
of it is relevant. Don't skip stuff just because I didn't mention it.
The textbook has material on file handling in Chapter 8. You need to look
at this as well. For now you need pages 197--205.